Sunday, July 09, 2006

Alvinisms 120

"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."

-George Herman "Babe" Ruth

Did you know: 85% of men don't use the slit in their underwear.

Thought of the day: I have a lot to do: sell CD's, sell clothes, move out of Murrieta, move out of Adobe Bluffs, move into Camino Del Sur, edit new videos of high school, clean out laptop (only 10 gigs left), work, play, save for Vegas, and a whole lot more. The hard part of all this is that I'm sharing my truck with my parents so I doon't have a car a lot of the time. Thank you to all the homies who pick me up, save my azz, drop me off, etc. I love ya'll. Okay, time to try to take care of stuff. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism

This is kinda cool.


www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: