Monday, July 10, 2006

Alvinisms 121

"Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Do not walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

-I know this one has been used before, but its sooo good duded!

Did you know: In the hospital when a patient dies and needs to be taken away the nurse calls and says the room number and says "cadillac". That is the sign and way of saying they need the body to be taken. For example "93b cadillac" would mean the patient in room 93b has passed away. Thanks Lai! I dunno if this only applies to her hospital though.

Thought of the day: Crap, Vegas is coming up and I'm hella moving and I don't have anything nice to wear. You know me, I hate getting all dressy dress so I dunno, I guess its time to borrow hommies clothes. Okay, I gotta get some breakfast now cuz I work at the shop all day. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism

Dee, Rae, and Fredo of UFX

Jeri Lee in action

I love tech, its always fun


Verna's back!!!


Ollie and his fav...WBZ 4 life!


www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com

No comments: