Sunday, July 02, 2006

Alvinisms 113, lotsa pics

"Service is not so much the act of doing something for someone else. It is much deeper and far profound than that. The true essence of service is the spirit behind why something is done."

-L.P.

Did you know: Bboying started around the late 70's in New York.

Thought of the day: Happy graduation to my Irish/Scottish brother Justin. He works at Willys Workshop and is one of the coolest guys around. Tonight is his grad party and I think we'll be the only Asians in the house. Fun times. I'd like to give another congratulations to Manny Pacquiao for his fight yesterday and big ups to Oscar Larios who never gave up and put up a good fight. I got mad respect for both fighters. Okay, I gotta go now. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism

This is Ellen, Rhoda, and Nessa around our freshman or sophomore year. Love you guys! More girl pics to come, if you don't want me to put pics up, lemme know. Thanks.

This is in front of the Floating Gardens in Osaka, it was really gnarly. Those are two giant escalators that take you across buildings, it is really scary. This is actually a photobooth picture cuz it was a lil rainy that day, I'll put more Osaka pics up too.

Blockhead

Buddies

Ethiopian

Pinhead

Fish

The man

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: