Friday, June 09, 2006

Alvinisms 96

Hi hi hiya this is the 96th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"If you cant convince them, confuse them."

-Ollie emailed it to me. Thanks buddy!

Did you know: VINCE AND I GOT ACCEPTED TO TEACH ENGLISH IN JAPAN! ALL WE NEED TO DO IS PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK! WHOOOHOOOO!!!

Thought of the day: First I just wanna say Happy birthday to one of the coolest people on the Earth if not the Universe, Althea! If ya'll don't know her then you are defs missing out because she is totally good vibes and fun! Love you dudes! Also, yesterday Vince and I found out that we got accepted to teach English, so we'll be gone once again. Hopefully some of you can make it out and visit cuz we'll know all the spots and stuff so it'll be great! I'm still bummed about Kodak, my dog who we recently had to put asleep, but there is always something bright out there and I guess the Japan job was part of it. I only say part of it because there are still so many blessing that I haven't counted. Thank you for all your prayers and best wishes, just know that I keep you in mine too.

-Alvinism

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Today is Althea's birthday so I put this picture of our Mexican friend TJ who is also a notorious Wildgirl checking her out. J/K This picture is like 4 years old! Haha, you got caught slippin G!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dancing TT's I got from Toe-Knee's old webtrail picture thingie.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You know what they say about big feet....I love lamp.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: