Saturday, June 10, 2006

Alvinisms 97

Hi hi hiya this is the 97th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"Life isn't the amount of breaths you take, its the amount of moments that take your breath away."

-Will Smith in Hitch

Did you know: Willy and Shalihe's real anniversary was a while ago but they postponed the annual party of the year because of all the crazy events that have been going on! Thank you for doing so much for us and supporting WBZ, love you guys!

Thought of the day: I had the weirdest dream last night, I was beating some guy up and then I apologized for kicking his azz. I have no idea who it was or why? Oh well, it musta been the alchohol from last night also. Good times at Ollies, Fridays, and then Toe-Knees. I can't believe TJ actually jumped on the milk carton...Now that I think of it, why was there a full milk carton? Ha! Anyhow, talking to Lai; we were discussing that in Japan, I won't have big dinners with like 20 of my closest friends. Even though I'll makes new ones, no on can ever replace the WBZ. As long as there is mail, phones, and internet though I ain't afraid of leaving cuz the WBZ is true and I know everyone will keep in touch. Yeah...lets do this. Siyonara bitches.


-Alvinism

This is Trucsters and Rose again, hahaha!

This is Lai and Cile, I don't know why they posed like this; their arms look funny. It also looks kinda unconfortable.

This Anne and Kellie from a long time ago at a Magic Mountain, fun times!


This Ollie on his mini bike bustin over Chris who is posing like a bakla. What you know about that?

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: