Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Alvinisms 94

Hi hi hiya this is the 94th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives."

-A. Sachs

Did you know: I named my dog Kodak after I saw an episode of "My brother and Me" on Nickelodeon. They were stuck in some room and one of the boxes said Kodak, so that's how he got his name.

Thought of the day: I don't wanna put my dog to sleep. Today is going to be a long day. Sorry I didn't have time to scan any pictures of him, maybe later; so thats why there's random pics. I have to go to work now and later to the Humane Society. See yah later.

-Alvinism
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The first Wildboyz Japan Invasion.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Christmas like 2002 or 2003

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.org
www.tmdance.org

No comments: