Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Alvinisms 109

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

Did you know: The queen in chess was not always the most powerful piece. Its mobility was limited to one space diagonally until about 1475. I'm a nerd I know, chess gets no babes, maybe I should pick up bodybuilding.

Thought of the day: We went fishing again last night with me, Edwin, Cecile, April, Willy, Shalihe, Fatch, George and Ojay. Cile caught three, Fatch caught two, and George and I each caught one. I think the quote of the day is appropriate because we are all fisherpeople now! I'll see you in Vegas biatches! Today is a long day, I had to go the DMV at like 8 in the morning, drive to Fullerton, and I have work at 3 until 7. Ho hum. Today is hump day, GO GET YOURS!

-Alvinism

These are the WBZ and at my grad, I'll get more of the pics later. Thank you to everyone who came out. I love you.

Some of the WBZ at Body Rock, rockin our shirts, you can see Aldrin from AE Creative in the back. Purple Haze beat his team this monday.


www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: