Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Alvinisms 108

"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care"

-John C. maxwell

Did you know: That the new helium Element skateboards have waves in the middle of the ply that form airpockets therefore making it much lighter.

Thought of the day: If anyone wants to go fishing with JR, Edwin, Keith and I lemme know. I have 5 rods and we can listen to Radiohead live close by. Tijuana tacos are coming up. More Del Mar fair throw up rides are coming up. And VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!! I might be pushed back to being sent out to Japan around October because my transcript is taking forever and there is a lot of little technical paperwork crap. Anyhow, I'm tired and praying for a quick recovery from sickness and my ankle. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism


This Jay-Chris of Mavyn and Supa Frendz, he helped me learn how to pop and shizz, he's really good, I still suck. You can see him dance on Mavyn on their myspace or on youtube. He's a good friend.

This is some of Mavyn at our performance at Bakersfield, we had a lot of fun. I'll post more pictures later. I dunno if I'm allowed to show Mario though, he was CRRAZZZY BOY!

I am a superhero.


www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: