Monday, June 26, 2006

Alvinisms 107

"We must become the change we want to see in the world."

-Ghandi (Courtesy of Lai)

Did you know: Motley Crue got there name when someone came up to Mic Mars and said, "oh isn't this a motley lookin crew" (Thanks to Christian from Willys Workshop)

Thought of the day: I rolled my ankle again yesterday so I'm a lil bummed. I was gonna move stuff from Murrieta back to SD but I can't carry much now. I was gonna play football next month with the Wildboyz team but I can't run or cut again. This sucks. I wanted to skate the mini ramp but I can't pump anymore. I need a break. Ho hum...

-Alvinism

This is George in deep thought

Introducing the newest and youngest member of the Wildboyz family, my niece Reinah.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com

No comments: