Sunday, June 25, 2006

Alvinisms 106

"Amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic."

-I forgot

Did you know: The did you know is the hard part of my Alvinisms cuz I don't know whether to put a real fact or one pertaining to the Wildboyz or something random.

Thought of the day: Del Mar fair has the best rides. I think they are more fun than Magic Mountain rides cuz they make you throw up more. Plus, if you can assemble and reassemble a ride every year, that doesn't sound too safe. There is more chance for human error in those rides, so go to he fair since it is in it's last week! Enjoy! I love drunk chicks! Oh yeah, go to Embarcadero park for a picnic of all the shops man! Edwin is throwin it! Go and support you poor muh fudgas! Cheap thrills! I'll bring some fishing poles and boards. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism



This is one of my old roommates Simon, he's a Theta Darkboy. Sometimes we'd go out with my friend Beth who's middle name is Teodoro so we'd make Alvin, Simon, and Teodoro. I know, we're retarded.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: