Sunday, May 28, 2006

Alvinisms 85

In a few hours I will have been completely finished with my time in Fullerton. Today isn't just about a friend accomplishing a 17 year dream in the making, its much more than that to me. I just want to say thank you to all my friends and family who've supported me through everything I've done, good and bad. From running naked at Nutwood to printing Wildboyz shirts in a garage until 2 in the morning.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being you.
Thank you for helping through the bad, you were there when I needed someone.
Thank you for being through the good, you were there just to be.
Thank you for smiling at me all the time, you keep my face shining like the sun.
Thank you for being nice to other people, it makes me live life to the fullest.
I can say thank you for so much because you mean that much to me. I don't know if you remember one of my Alvinism quotes, but it said, "I've said it a million times before, and I meant it everytime. I'm saying it this once, and I mean it more than ever." I made that one up. It means, never stop saying "I love you", and every time you say it, you mean it a lil more, cuz we're have shared a lil more time with each other so it always means more. So I'll leave it at that.

I love you.

Alvin Glen Benavidez

No comments: