Saturday, May 27, 2006

Alvinisms 84

Hi hi hiya this is the 84th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."

-Winston Churchill

Did you know: Everything is a once in a lifetime experience.

Thought of the day: Tomorrow is graduation, performance, and getting super crunk day. I don't know what lies ahead after that, Vince and I were pretty much banking on that we are going to Japan, so I dunno...I don't dwell on the negative what if's so I'll talk about a positive. Toe-Knee will be going to Vietnam, and Ollie is gonna stay with Vince and I for a month. There alone will be 4 Wildboyz in the far east with many more coming to visit (I remember who promised, you better come suckas!) If you don't know about the Wildboyz Worldwide tour, you best recognize cuz we've been to India, China, Vietnam, Philippines, East Coast, Japan, London, and don't get me started on Europe cuz I dunno how to spell all that shizz, so we are still waiting to hit up South America (Deniz, whats up with the details bro!). Anyhow, I hope you have a great and safe Memorial Weekend and hopefully see you at House of Bluse San Diego. On monday, does anyone wanna go to Tijuana for some 3 for $1 tacos? I think Toes, Althea, KJ, and some Mavynites are down so holla at a playa when you seem em in the streets. Still waiting patiently to see if I'm gonna be teaching in Japan. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
New Year's Party before Edwin threw up on my arms, ho hum...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love Mavyn!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: