Friday, May 26, 2006

Alvinisms 83

Hi hi hiya this is the 83rd of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"Do you know who I am? I'M THE JUGGARNAUT BITCH!"

-Juggarnaut in X-Men 3

Did you know: Angel in X-Men does not turn into Archangel until he goes to Muir Island and joins Apocalypse and turns blue and metal. There he gains the ability to shoot metal feathers at his opponents, otherwise he's just a dude with feathers (that shizz is weak son!)

Thought of the day: There were seriously over 20 of us who went out to watch X-Men 3 at midnight last night and it was just like middle or high school. I love how it was more than just Wildboyz too, many of Urban FX and Culture Shock SD came to kick, I love it! Fun times last night definitely even though the movie was a lil disappointing, but that may be because I've read X-Men for a while. I don't wanna blast ya'll with my comic knowledge and come off dorky so I'll just leave it at that. I just got info that the Nova program (the teaching in Japan program) has emailed my references about my work habits. I believe this is a good sign because if they weren't gonna hire me why would they check my references, at least I haven't been thrown out the window and I still have a chance. Oh yeah, this is out of the blue but the Wildboyz will be changing up the site a lil and updating. We'll have updates on upcoming events and lifestyle things coming out (like shoes, computers, clothes) so check us out man. Love ya'll. See ya'll at Grad, HOB, and Body Rock! Still waiting patiently to see if I'm gonna be teaching in Japan. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My team Mavyn will be having auditions, come and have fun with us! Body Shots! Lotion! (don't you wish you knew what I was talking about!) come and find out.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is JR aka Special Ed's thizz/jizz face. This guy is a great skater, and we also call him baby Rainen.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: