Thursday, May 25, 2006

Alvinisms 82

Hi hi hiya this is the 82nd of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."

-Unknown

Did you know: I'M OFFICIALLY FINISHED WITH SCHOOL!!! WOOHOO!!! GOODBYE CAL STATE FULLERTON, OH PLEASE LET JAPAN COME!!!!

Thought of the day: Ah, I'm officially finished with my college career and I went out with a bang, straight A's! Well, I did only have two classes. But when I finished I stood out side the hallway and yelled out, "WOOHOO! I'M DONE!!!" Sorry this post is late, but I had to drive from Fullerton in the morning straight to work, whick I don't recommend anyone doing. And if you haven't seen the Alvinism shirts, check it out below! I don't know what to do with myself except wait and watch X-Men 3 at midnight! Thank you Mavyn for letting perform again! Love ya'll See ya'll at Grad, HOB, and Body Rock! Still waiting patiently to see if I'm gonna be teaching in Japan. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These shirts are HOT HOT HOT, check out the Wildboyz booth at Body Rock
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Leo's thizz/jizz face. Me and him used to pee out the window of our third story apartment.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is TJ, he called me this morning at the shop to see if we had internet there, I was like, "umm...none of the homies have internet!?!" Ha, just kidding bro, hope you got you shizz handled.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
most of us.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
OG's

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: