Saturday, May 20, 2006

Alvinisms 77, Congrats Eddie and Vince, its long

Hi hi hiya this is the 77th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." (I know I already used this one, but its just too dope, remember some of these man!)

-Uknown

Did you know: Edwin Negado and Vince Santos are graduating from SDSU today! These guys are two of my closest Wildboyz and I've been through a lot with my them from Preschool to Detox. Read on young one, read on.

Thought of the day: Man, its just now that I'm realizing that we are all grown up and as I look back at old pictures for Alvinism pics I laugh, tear, and reminsce about all the good times we've shared from preschool to graduation of college. I've know both of these cats since middle school and we always were best of friends. I'm so happy to be part of their lives and that I can truly consider these guys family.
Edwin has gone through so many phases in life that its crazy like from Formality's Best Style to Mr. Blendz Downtown, and as always...SD's finest. This guy secretly knows everyone but manages to keep real and never forget his roots which is a hard trait to find today.
Vince always the calm, cool, collective type and now we're on the front page of the Wildboyz site in handcuffs! Oh how the world changes. We've been through so much like all our snowboarding trips and that one where let's say a couple was in the back and Vince and I could hear them macking and saying all these nasty things to each other. Oh I shudder at the memory, ya'll know who you are suckas!

Message for Eddie: Yo buddy, I don't know if you'll ever read this cuz you don't myspace (dude, myspace now officially a verb also) and I'm not sure if you read the Alvinisms on the WBZ site, but it don't matter cuz I just wanna share some love for my best friend. We've been friends for over 17 years now, crazy huh, I mems in our yearbooks we added on our senior comments that we're big boys now. Well if we're big boys then, then we're huge now! Thank you Eddie for always being so welcoming or never too cool for a loser like me. Do you remember at the familia retreats that I was jealous that I didn't have family in America, and that I looked up to you and how you and your family are? Well, I know and I've known that I have a huge family, and I'm part of yours (maybe I can be painted skateboarding on the grass too, ha!) Thanks broskee, I love you dude. Have a good one and now you have officially been served on the internet.

Message for Vince: Dude, haha I hope you like the story I told about our night snowboarding trip! Hahaha! (sorry for all the inside jokes on my Alvinisms, just ask me and I'll tell you well, most what they mean!) Do you mems when you were the first to get your license and we used to trunk it everywhere or sneak out to lunch at MCHS. Oh man, and now we are applying to leave the United States, our family, our friends, our work, and our livlihoods to teach English in Japan (we'll find out in 2 weeks or less). Thanks for always being like my close big brother I didn't have and looking out for me man. We really have a lot in common yet we're so different, I think thats why we're close, we're both complimentary and supplementary, another hard trait to find in friends. All I know is that thank God we didn't have to pee on my windshield that one time when we went off roading and I ran out of wiper fluid. I love you forever dudes. Have a good one and now you have officially been served on the internet.

-Alvinism
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Vince at the Superbowl Party, there's gonna be a lot more thizz/jizz face pictures coming.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Eddie and I at a Padres game.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: