Sunday, May 21, 2006

Alvinism 78, WBZ football

Hi hi hiya this is the 78th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"Back in the days, when I was young I'm not a kid anymore. But some days I sit and wish I was a kid again."

-Back in the Days by Ahmad

Did you know: Today the Wildboyz football team plays in the playoffs as the number 1 seed! If you don't know the Wildboyz don't just kick it and dance and do weird shit, we also play organized soccer, basketball, and football.

Thought of the day: I wish I didn't hurt my ankle so I could've played football. I miss playing football in full pads and lining for the national anthem and practice drills where we knock the hell out of each other. It was always funny being the smallest on the football team cuz it made me work harder to prove everyone wrong. Guess I won that one cuz I ended up being one of the captains senior year, bam suckas! Anyhow, good luck to the WBZ team today, bring home the bacon! One more week till grad and going to Lai, Joyce, Donnette, Eddie, Vince, Arik, Chaz and a bunch of the people's graduation is getting me antsy! Also I'm too excited upon the arrival of the email of whether or not Vince and I will be teaching in Japan. Please keep your fingers crossed! Peace. Love. Faith.

Wildboyz team names...
Football = Wildboyz
Soccer = Cockfighters
Basketball = Purple Haze

-Alvinism
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Wildboyz football team, Fatch you are like a grandpa that likes to grab his nuts
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gangsta chuggin a bottle of Remy Martin, hey Cile I got that growl face too!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: