Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Alvinisms 64

Hi hi hiya this is the 64th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"Hate the sin. Love the sinner."

-Mahatma Ghandi

Did you know: While boarding a moving train one day, one of Mohandas Gandhi's shoes slipped off and fell upon the track. As he was unable to retrieve it, Gandhi - to the astonishment of his fellow travelers - calmly removed his other shoe and threw it down the track to where the first had landed. "The poor man who finds the shoe lying on the track," Gandhi explained, "will now have a pair he can use."

Thought of the day: Crap. I think I'm getting sick again. The month of May is hella packed with events. Good luck to Team Millennia at Ultimate Brawl today. Make me proud ya'll. Today is also the Rancho Penasquitos Fiesta where Willys Workshop will be having a booth and a little skate demo so try to come out and win some stuff yo, but I'll be working at the shop so you can drop by there also. Mark your calenders for May 28th graduation, lunch, and party at HOB for my graduation, I'll see ya'll there suckas! I forgot to mention that I will be performing once again with Mavyn that night some come to front and show me your money makers! Haha! J/K. Enjoy. Peas.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my niece Reinah. She always makes me happy.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: