Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Alvinisms 63

Hi hi hiya this is the 63rd of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

"Gimmee sum more...Okay, you got it."

-Der Dow Kids (first dance experience ever! Thanks KJ and JR for the good body roll laughs!)

Did you know: Last night really wasn't Leo's birthday, his real birthday is on the 10th, so we can do it all over again!

Thought of the day: Yay! No one went to detox last night! Wait, hold on, gimme a sec. I take it back. Sorry homie slice, I got yo back. If you dunno who I'm talking about then you missed out on a dope Cinco De Mayo yesterday. Happy birthday Leonard; Wildboyz, 101, Nutwood, Team Millennia, Mavyn, Urban FX, Call of Duty. I love you broskee. Hope everything turns out alright. Do you remember telling me your future plans at the club!?! Awwzums man. Leo you're funny dude but maybe not as funny as Ollie telling me what girls like though. Ha! Oh certainly! Oh definitely! I love the Wildboyz. Its weird that when I drink I wake up earlier the next day whereas if I don't I can sleep till like the afternoon. Mark your calenders for May 28th graduation, lunch, and party at HOB for my graduation, I'll see ya'll there suckas! I forgot to mention that I will be performing once again with Mavyn that night some come to front and show me your money makers! Haha! J/K. Sorry I missed a couple days, I've been busy. Enjoy. Peas.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Toe-Knee and I in high school.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eddie, Me, and Lai at Bustagroove a long time ago when I was on Chill Factor and Team Millennia.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: