Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Alvinisms 65

Hi hi hiya this is the 65th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"Where there is a will. There is a weapon."

-Nicholas Cage in Lord of War

Did you know: I only go to school two days a week; monday and wednesday."

Thought of the day: Okay, so I'm feeling a lot better now and once again I'm a lil late running for class. This drive from San Diego to Fullerton is gonna kill me I tell yah. Anyhow, yesterday I got to hang out and play with my nieces Reinah, 7, and Samantha, 8 months, and I was getting sad about how I'll be missing their birthdays if and when Vince and I do get accepted to teach in Japan. Ho hum...I feel bad enough that I spent most of Reinah's baby years up in Fullerton. I guess I better buy a lot of Japanese goodies for them I guess huh. Mark your calenders for May 28th graduation, lunch, and party at HOB for my graduation, I'll see ya'll there suckas! I forgot to mention that I will be performing once again with Mavyn that night some come to front and show me your money makers! Haha! J/K. Enjoy. Peas.

No picture today. I'm late. Oh yeah and thanks to Ryan and Raibyn Cabiling for the ILLISS shirts! Shizz is too sick!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: