Sunday, April 16, 2006

Alvinisms 43

Hi hi hiya this is the 43rd of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."

-Walt Disney

Did you know: The human race publishes a book every thirty seconds.

Thought of the day: I'm not exactly the sharpest crayon in the Crayola box but I do indulge in a good book every so often. I most recently have finished A Million Little Pieces by James Frey and Angels & Demons by Dan Brown. I am currently finishing the Da Vinci Code which has been very intriguing to me. My dad's a Freemason so I've always been interested in these secret societies, Edwin in I are in one, but if we told you which one we'd have to cut off all our fingers. I still read childrens books like The Giving Tree and Calvin & Hobbes over and over again because they can always take me back to good times. That's the great thing about books, they're timeless. If ya'll know any good book leave a message and I'll try to read it. Peas.
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
There is a secret in Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code, if you've read it let me know and I'll point it out to you and you can help me decipher what it means. I swear! It'll trip you out like, "what the heck?"

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: