Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Alvinisms 42

Hi hi hiya this is the 42nd of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"A wise man can have money is his head, but not his heart."

-Jonathan Swift

Did you know: Martha Washington is the only woman whose portrait has appeared on a U.S. currency note. It appeared on the face of the $1 Silver Certificate of 1886 and 1891, and the back of the $1 Silver Certificate of 1896.

Thought of the day: I'm not sick anymore! Feel 100% and the first thing I'm gonna do is.......study for my test tomorrow! Whooppeeee!!! Oh yeah, once again congrats to Team Millennia on their 2nd place finish at Fusion and I can't wait till Bustagroove! Oh yeah, guess who might will be one of the sponsors of Bustagroove 2006....the Wildboyz!!! 2006 is the year of the Wildboy, ya'll take care now! He're a picture I took when I was sick and taking a poo! I just wanted to let ya'll know, that it has become solid again! Peas.
Image hosting by Photobucket

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: