Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Alvinisms 41

Hi hi hiya this is the 41st of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too under the Chronicles section so you can read old ones! Sign the guestbook please and show the Wildboyz some oo la la. Peace. Love. Faith.

"The heart is the strongest muscle in the human body."

Did you know: The heart is actually located almost in the center of the chest, between the lungs. It's tipped slightly so that a part of it sticks out and taps against the left side of the chest, which is what makes it seem as though it is located there.

Thought of the day: Its 3:30 in the morning and I'm still awake trying to fight this stupid flu. Oh please let me be good to go so I can eat Tijuana tacos! KJ! Leo! Rae! Luchadors!
I also wanna give a bigCONGRATUStICKYWICKYICKYLATIONS to my old dance team and family, Team Millennia, on their 2nd place finish at Fusion 2006! Ya'll really done my proud, I love you guys. Ealfsavem [woein eaoo2i4 aa;q33klaf 3k ;3!!!!!!!!! Peas.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: