Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Alvinisms 40

"Just rub this spoon against your stomach for ten minutes and you'll feel better."

-My mom's recipe to my stomach ache in 4th grade (and I believed it!)

Did You Know: I've been sick for the past 4-5 days!

Thought of the Day: I know I haven't done an Alvinism in a while but it because I've been sick with the flu. I've been sweating in my hoodie and blankie and hocking loogies in a trash can all weekend. The only good thing I've done was finish the book, Angels & Demons, and almost beat Kingdom Hearts II. I'm awake at odd hours now cuz I nap and rest all the time so I'm pretty jacked right now. One things for sure about staying at home, I ain't gettin picked up by the cops and thrown in detox again! But who knows about this weekend for Ollie, Ron, and Maha's birthdays, I'll see ya'll at Carnivale this Sat! Party on!

-Vinny!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com

No comments: