Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Alvinisms 39

Hi hi hiya this is the 39th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because they are on there too now! Peace. Love. Faith.

"True I got more fans than the average man,
but not enough loot to last me,
to the end of the week, I live live by the beat.
Like you live check to check.
If you don't move your feet, then I don't eat,
so we like neck to neck.
Yes we done come a long way like dem slim ass cigarettes.
From Virginia. This ain't stop so we just gone continue."

-Outkast (ATLiens)

Did you know: My parents came from the Philippines to an apartment, to one house in National City (every window barred up), and now own 5 house all over Southern Cali! Make that money son! or should I say parents?

Thought of the day: I was just listening to the Outkast album this morning on my drive to CSUF from Murrieta, which I must add was crazy thanks to the rain, hail, and my ass being sick, when I heard this line. It just reminded me that we are all connected and that some of us can come up from the gutter and make it. I grew up distant from my fams but it helped me gain an even greater appreciation of friends and family later on. If you knew my life story you'd be surprised of all the events I've endured, much like I'd be surprised to hear all of yours. I think all the hardships and trauma helped me be who I am today and I am happy of the man I have become. Alright, this is too much now. I'll see ya'll at my graduation. Peas.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com

No comments: