Monday, March 27, 2006

Alvinisms 25

Yo this is the 25th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. You don't have to read them, but I just thought it would be different than going over the repetitive party invites, slambooks, and picture updates. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because sooner or later I will be just leaving them there too. Peace. Love. Faith.

"Its not always rainbows and butterflys, its compromise that moves us along. My heart is full and the door's always open you can come anytime you want."

-Maroon 5

Did you know: I go to school in Fullerton, stay in Murrieta, and live in San Diego

Thought of the day: I'm gonna take this week one day at a time. Shit I'm late for school!

www.wbz4life.com

No comments: