Monday, March 27, 2006

Alvinisms 24

Sorry for the late post of the Alvinisms, its kinda weird getting back into the swing of things coming back from Japan. Anyhow, I just wanna say good luck to my team MAVYN at Culture Shock Showcase today.

Quote of the Day: "You can't make a race horse out of a pig, but you can make a fast pig."

-The Great Gatsby

Did you know: Skin is the largest organ humans have.

Thought of the day: I'm so excited to watch Mavyn, I know their show is off the hook, well cuz I know some of the pieces; but its gonna blow some brains yo!

Do I miss dancing? Yeah, but there is something inside me saying that I need to devote my heart and time to other things like teaching English in Japan, and working with children with disabilities and things like that. I've been thinking about throwing a benefit Showcase where half of the money goes to fighting the war on AIDS, and the other half going to the charity of the best perfomances choice. What do you think? I'd give away many tickets to hospitals and kids that would like to watch a showcase, and sell the rest of the tix for the charity money. I dunno, I might need some help with this, so holla back if you wanna help! Wildboyz 4 life! Good luck to everyone today!

No comments: