Monday, March 27, 2006

Alvinisms 26

Hello this is the 26th of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday. You don't have to read them, but I just thought it would be different than going over the repetitive party invites, slambooks, and picture updates. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because sooner or later I will be just leaving them there too. Peace. Love. Faith.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference."

Did you know: Willys Workshop has been open for over 5 years now!

Thought of the day: Great, I missed class to eat 14 tacos each with KJ, and 46 tacos between; Leo, KJ, Rae, and I. I'm going to the gym and eating salad for the rest of the week! My butthole burns like fire!

No comments: