Saturday, March 25, 2006

Alvinisms 21

Yo this is the seventh of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday but posted by one of my best friends Toe-Knee Nguyen. I am currently in Osaka, Japan and will try to repost with current thoughts and things but I'm sure Toes will be just fine. You don't have to read them, but I just thought it would be different than going over the repetitive party invites, slambooks, and picture updates. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because sooner or later I will be just leaving them there too. Peace. Love. Faith.
"Everything is a once-in-a-lifetime experience."
-Kobi Yamada
Did you know: After Sunday rehearsal with Mavyn, we would watch Sunday night football and eat pizza and buffalo wings and drink beer! I miss you guys! Love you!
Thought of the day: I've done a lot of crazy things in my life, but sometimes it's when I just sit, watch, and reflect that I enjoy myself the most. (oohhh...I like this thought, hold lemme sit, reflect and think.....................................okay, I'm enjoying myself.) Hahahahahaha! (in an evil maniacal voice)

No comments: