Saturday, March 25, 2006

Alvinisms 20

Yo this is the sixth of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday but posted by one of my best friends Toe-Knee Nguyen. I am currently in Osaka, Japan and will try to repost with current thoughts and things but I'm sure Toes will be just fine. You don't have to read them, but I just thought it would be different than going over the repetitive party invites, slambooks, and picture updates. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because sooner or later I will be just leaving them there too. Peace. Love. Faith.
"There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the infinite passion for life."
-Federico Fellini
Did you know: George and Willy are the only Wildboyz that aren't from MCHS, but we still love em the same! Friends forever!
Thought of the day: Right now I am probably discovering my infinite passion for Sake, massages, shopping, sight-seeing, and Japanese hotties!

No comments: