Saturday, March 25, 2006

Alvinisms 22

Yo this is the eigth of the many "Alvinisms" which are cool quotes, random facts, or just thoughts of the moment everyday but posted by one of my best friends Toe-Knee Nguyen. I am currently in Osaka, Japan and will try to repost with current thoughts and things but I'm sure Toes will be just fine. You don't have to read them, but I just thought it would be different than going over the repetitive party invites, slambooks, and picture updates. Check up on the Wildboyz website also because sooner or later I will be just leaving them there too. Peace. Love. Faith.
"Dude, look at the sweat, its so real!"
Toe-Knee Nguyen of the Wildboyz, in reference to NBA 2K6 and Fight Night on XBOX 360! Hahahahaha! Thanks for doing all this for me Toe-Knee, love you bro!
Did you know: Toe-Knee lives so close to me that I just walk to his house except when its raining. And sometimes he gets mad at me when I talk about his mom. (J/K man!)
Thought of the day: As most of you know Toes is one of my closest friends, I just wanted to take the time to say I love you broskee and thank you for always looking out for me and the Wildboyz. Remember when I hyperventilated at you house. I don't think you remember why, but I do, I'll tell you when I get back. If you're reading this I hope you take the time to say thanks to someone important in your life today! Peas on Earth!

No comments: