Saturday, September 08, 2012

Alvinisms 1370

"If you make it plain you like people, it's hard for them to resist liking you back."

-Lois McMaster Bujold

Thought of the day: I'm loving school aka my job. Running a new full day kindergarten and having my own set of parents, kids, curriculum, etc has really got me learning new techniques, methods, and everything else. It's exciting to do something I love and get a new look and angle of things. Only one week in and these kids are friggin amazing and can some much with the right motivation and direction. This is gonna be fun.

Food for thought:
Plump shrimp simmered in a spicy garlic and ginger sauce.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Calamari was just aight.

Clean look, nothing to rave about. 
Really disappointing wings.

Another disappointment were the pork belly tacos where the flavor of the pork belly did not come through one bit. I'd rather have a chalupa, or 5 or 6 for their price.

The bulgogi sliders were decent though.

Fuze is a fusion food fail.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: