Sunday, September 02, 2012

Alvinisms 1369

"It is well to give when asked but it is better to give unasked, through understanding."

-Kahlil Gibran (1883 - 1931)

Thought of the day: Soooo, lately I've been into shooting, learning about, buying, building, and everything about guns. Now I've shot with my dad since I was kid and finally have taking a liking of my own. Yeah its cut into my eating a travel budget but it's well worth it.

Food for thought:
Wagyu beef burger with bacon two ways, sunny-side up egg, ketchup leather and cheese crisp. What's ketchup leather and a cheese crisps? I dunno but I want one of these!
-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

With the security barrel. 
Out in Jamul things seem like Mad Max.

Lots of space to work in. $20 for the whole day. Deal.

50, 100 and 300 yard range for the rifles. 
I know who's excited!

Nice. Allans first time shooting a gun and he gets to start with the custom AR15.

Springfield XD45 

Mark's up.

I like how they have spotting scopes for everyone.
On another trip to Iron Sights with an AK47 and some others.
Thanks for letting us shoot your toys.
Springfield XD40 
Shotgun bridshot fun.

Cheap, fast and decent. Fine with me cuz I gotta buy more ammo.




Last 3 shots of the day at 75 yards, 3 closest. Good way to end.

Getting ready for the zombie apocalypse. 
Filipinos in Perris.

We brought everything except the damn staple gun! So we had to caveman our targets up.

Macgyver would have been proud. 

We had it lush. Shade, tables, snacks, cold water, array of weapons, etc.

Allan cleaned up his Mosin and picked up a giant spam can full of  ammo.

I should have put the slug out there instead. 
It's like sniper city up in here.

Bahahahaha.

After a long, hot and fun day, Delhi Kitchen and a mango lassi was perfect.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: