Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Alvinisms 1367

"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong."

-Joseph Chilton Pearce

Thought of the day: Cabo Wabo in 5 days! Forget getting skinny, dem girls gonna love me the way I am!

Food for thought:
Croque madame with yellowtail sashimi, prosciutto and sunny-side up quail egg on brioche. Take that Broken Yolk!

 -Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Before I started building and buying my own I got to try some of my friends.

Let's just say don't try to rob our house.

Got the whole array.


And practice them all.

Nothing ends a day at the range like some grub.

Ma and Pa.


Hella cheap, plain, non gourmet or fresh, but eff it was good!

Steak sandwich was dank too, wish I had some au jus sauce though.  Hungry boy now.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: