Friday, August 17, 2012

Alvinisms 1366

"All of us want to do well. But if we do not do good, too, then doing well will never be enough."

-Anna Quindlen (1953 - )

Thought of the day: This year's summer has been so awesome and all the kids and I have had so much fun. But it's winding down and Rochelle and I can really feel our efforts taking a toll. One week left and we are feeling burnt out. Thank God that we are going on a cruise to let loose, relax and enjoy some quality time with our friend and coworkers. In my 5.5 years at the school this has really been the best elementary summer camp by far. Kudos Ms. Rochelle and Mr. Awesome. Kudos.

The following pictures are a culmination of Toe Knee's photos and my own. I'm too lazy to edit any of them or caption them. Like I said before, I'm tired. Enjoy!

 Food for thought:
Skirt steak chimichurri, scrambled egg and cheese on a pretzel bun.

  -Alvinism of the Wildboyz



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: