Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Alvinisms 1364

"We may go to the moon, but that's not very far. The greatest distance we have to cover still lies within us."

-Charles de Gaulle (1890 - 1970)

Thought of the day: I just got the best news I've gotten in my 5.5 years of work! I thought I was working hard now, I'm not really sure what's in store next. But I do it'll be rad and I got good friends to help me make the best of it.

Food for thought:
Creamy goat cheese risotto with sun-dried tomotoes and spinach. Haaawtt daaaayammm this looks good!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
Quaint, clean, woodsy, indoor seating.
Perfect weather for a unique lunch with Allan, Fets, and Linds.
Beautiful all around.
Shaded and spacey outdoor seating.
What do we do?
There is a closer one in Vista but this one gives you a feeling of completely leaving the city and being in a new area.
Nice and refreshing hibiscus cooler. Perfect for a sunny day with a slight breeze and good friends.
I wish I took a better photo but I was too excited to eat this lamb sandwich. It was prolly one of the best I've ever eaten!
I didn't need to eat this chili but I couldn't resist!
Cream cheese cheesecake. Much lighter and flavorful, wow!
I love this place.
FF.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: