Sunday, July 08, 2012

Alvinisms 1363

"The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."

 -Woodrow Wilson (1856 - 1924)

Thought of the day: Damn my addictive personality. Why do I fall in love with hobbies so fast!?! I mean its good cuz I do a bunch of stuff pretty well and its not like I fall out of love of previous things but man it gets expensive. From rock climbing, running, skateboarding, eating, cooking, mountain biking, video games, reading, traveling, guns, etc. I have an array of toys to play from and friends to do them with.

Food for thought:
Crispy panko coated fried spam musubi roll.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Allan and I sped through the freeways to be on time.

Glad we made it.

Congratulations Ildi and Jason!



While up north why not stop at the Lost Abbey?

Grub grub grub.


TGPM fam bam.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: