Thursday, June 14, 2012

Alvinisms 1359

"To become aware of the possibility of the search is to be onto something."

-[info][add][mail] Walker Percy

Thought of the day: This summer we started elementary camp. I knew it'd be a lot of work doing 3 programs at once: elementary, kindergarten and Afternoon Primary but I never imagined I'd be drained like this. 3 times this week I've fallen asleep at 5 in desperate need of a nap.  But now things are up and running, things settling down, and my co-teachers and myself can plan better and constantly make the experience better. I'm excited for the next 10 weeks of fun with my old students and students I've had for the past year.

Food for thought:
Classic patty melt on buttery rye bread with cheddar, caramalized onions and sriracha mayo.
-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

Come by the Willys Workshop this Sunday.
And scoop up on of our new tees.
Come and get it.


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: