Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Alvinisms 1358

"Never say never, for if you live long enough, chances are you will not be able to abide by its restrictions. Never is a long, undependable time, and life is too full of rich possibilities to have restrictions placed upon it."

-Gloria Swanson (1899 - 1983)

Thought of the day: I put it out there, leaving myself vulnerable for denial. But if I never took the leap of faith in myself and my support I probably wouldn't be in doing what I love very much longer. Let's see how the next few months pan out. If you haven't figured it out, this has nothing to do with girls.

Food for thought:
Stir-fried pork tenderloin with ginger, lemon, honey and five spice powder. Ooooo Weeeeee!

 -Alvinism of the Wildboyz
 
Thanks Sarah and Andrew for taking me out.
Much better than a night of drinking anytime. But if you do both its twice as good!
Which route to take?
Andrew setting up the top rope.
Sarah belaying.
Love my Nagos. Even if they make your feet red for a bit.
It was hard later in the day to climb with the sun streaming into our eyeballs.
For my first time lead climbing we chose an easier route.
I think I like lead climbing that top roping.



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: