Sunday, April 08, 2012

Alvinisms 1351

"Never let the demands of tomorrow interfere with the pleasures and excitement of today."

 -Meredith Willson

Thought of the day: Even though I ran an did something physical everyday...I ate waaaay more than usual. But, now that school is starting up again I'll be running, working, and eating less...finally.

Food for thought:
Miso-chile glazed slow-cooked salmon with edamame, spinach and market onions.

 -Alvinism of the Wildboyz
 
Lunchtime with TGPM ladies at Ike's Place!
If you're ever in The Bay, you gotta try one of their many amazing sandwiches. I've never been disappointed.
Even more food at the Ferry Building.
St. Patrick's Day parade.
Later at night we make a run at Chinatown.
I guess all the Chinese celebrate St. Patty's too cuz it was pretty empty.
Time to go home. Breakfast of champs: sour candy, chocolate, sushi, and a spicy teriyaki.
www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: