Monday, April 02, 2012

Alvinisms 1349

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."

 -Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 - 1882)

 Thought of the day: It's only been 6 years since I graduated college but so much has changed like my own personality and the lives of those I survived college with. Think about it, 10 years ago I started college, dancing, drinking, and everything else you could imagine that comes with the territory. Some people had the time of their lives in high school, some in college, some in their career, etc. I'm lucky enough to have the time of my life in all of them and to keep all the friends I've made along the way. The only difference from my college days is that I got more money now and a lot of my friends have kiddies!

Food for thought:
Rich braised country style pork ribs with cippolini onions, bay leaves and lemon zest over creamy polenta. Say whaaat!?!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
 
Some of my favorite TMers.



www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: