Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Alvinisms 1344

"May your walls know joy; May every room hold laughter and every window open to great possibility."

 -Maryanne Radmacher-Hershey

Thought of the day: Dammit I'm sick! It came, went, and came back with a vengeance. Only this time I'm not bedridden. It's more like I can't stand up or else I'll get too dizzy and woozy fall over like drunk guy. It's so weird I tell you. At times I feel like I'm out of my own body and playing myself in a video game via third person. Hmmm, I wonder what it'll feel like when I play like a video game. See yah! COD time!

 Food for thought:
Peppercorn crusted NY strip with bourbon gravy and creamy garlic and rosemary mashed potatoes. Perfect dinner.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
 
We have arrived.
Meet Blue Steel: Drew, Allan, Greg, George, and my bro Alan.
While waiting in line a parade of runners gotta go through some muddy tunnels.
Gotta love people dressing up for the event.
You're on your hands, knees, belly, face, and whatever else for much of the course.

Damn long line to put ourselves through hell. Or so we thought.
Vail Lake.
Ready to run.
Toilets galore!
It was fun to listen to each heat get pumped up.
Look at the sea of orange headbands. It wasn't as tough as we thought is was gonna be. Next time we're leading the pack and running our own time.
Fun events and free shwag too.
We all finished just fine are ready to do it again. If anyone wants to join us for San Diego's Mudder in June holla at me!
Greg, Allan and I treated ourselves out to some Claim Jumper after such an event.
Steak and seafood it is! Perfect.
www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: