Saturday, March 03, 2012

Alvinisms 1343

"Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money. It lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort."

-Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Thought of the day: It's my classroom's month to decorate the school bulletin board. It may not seem like big news to you but to me I take it very seriously. Take a look at me: short bald headed, young looking and not really your everyday looking teacher. My students, parents and teachers will all vouch that I do a great job and that they love me but I just wanna put something out there that turns heads to those who don't know. So far so good. It's a good sign when parents are bringing cameras to take pictures of what your kids do.

 Food for thought:
Steak and fried shrimp double cheeseburger with onion straws and arugula-pesto mayo.  

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
 
Brunch at La Puerta is the beeest!
Congrats to my ssters, Lexie, and her fiance Bryan.
Gourmet taquitos.
And the best carne asada fries ever and anywhere!
An awesome Sunday morning with friends.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: