Sunday, December 25, 2011

Alvinisms 1332

"I merely took the energy it takes to pout and wrote some blues."

-Duke Ellington (1899 - 1974)

Thought of the day: This winter break is coming along fantastic and is really doing well to help me clear my head. Just taking the first couple days to relax and recoup then I'm gonna get working to a better future. I'm looking really far ahead with really different goals and aspirations.

Food for thought:
New Zealand mussels baked with butter, garlic, cheese, and bread crumbs. Three of my favorite four. Just missing bacon!
-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
 
Christmas Caroling on Candy Cane Court.
This house syncs it's lights to its own radio station.
Christmas palm trees equals San Diego.
Just like Antarctic penguins yeah? No, not really.
Surprised to have never been here before especially since it's so close (Poway).
www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

1 comment:

puyallup electrical contractors said...

Cute candy cane! Nice place to visit & enjoy & spending time with your family.