Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Alvinisms 1326

"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is at all comprehensible."

-Albert Einstein

Thought of the day: I gotta finish up these Antarctic posts so Imma just randomly throw the rest of my photos in 2 posts. They will be in semi-chronological order and mixed up between Richard's photos, my PNS photos and my SLR's photos. Jay-Z said it best, "On to the next one."

Food for thought:
Short rib sandwich oozing with melted jack cheese on country bread with arugula and sweet red onions.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
 
Our ship is dwarfed by the massive glaciers.
Once again I'm leading everyone to safety.
Look at the blue, it's beautiful. But there are some really scary ones, this one looks nice!
Gentoos chillin near 100 year old whale bones.
This was my life for a few weeks. I can't believe it.
I had to do it.
Down right tropical!
The business side of the seal.
Buried and old abandoned floating dock.
Walking the black sands of Deception Island which is a volcano.
Looking back. Almost like a black and white photo.
Frozen in time.

Oh you know what's about to go down!
You don't stay in long, trust me!
Alister and I were the first to run in.
1, 2, 3 ehsleeeeeeep.
Maybe a little too close to the edge, but it makes for an awesome photo!
How nice of them to give us a shot to warm us up when get back on board.
On another trip it was sunny and the penguins were frolicking in the water.
Towards the end of the trip a lot of us just sat and reflected on what we just did.
JUUUMP!
Surfs up?
The penguins are occupying w/ Rich.
Same w/ Alister.
You too are gonna miss us when we get back on that big boat behind you huh.
I miss that this was part of my usual day.
Looks like and evil penguin but it's just a regular macaroni penguin.
Everyone standing around for photos.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: