Monday, November 28, 2011

Alvinisms 1322

"Your children need your presence more than your presents."

-Jesse Louis Jackson

Thought of the day: Back to work aka school. Man I missed it and I'm glad to be back. Not everyone gets to take long vacations and say that. But these kids, not to sound soft or sappy, make me so happy, keep me young, fill my bucket of joy, etc. They're so cool. Way cooler than any movie star or pop singer (except maybe Zooey Deschanel) and I'm lucky to see them 5 days a week.

Food for thought:
Savory bacon-wrapped scallops with cauliflower, cauliflower puree and chipotle powder.
-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
 
What you looking at?
Penguins x-ing.
Busy busy busy.
Sugoi!
He looked right at me for the photo.
I think we really may have been the first to Tebow in Antarctica.
I don't care what our record may be. Chargers 4 life.
Sproles sighting?
Giant areas of penguin poo.
Richard is here.
Wherever we are. When this photo came up on the video it got the most applause. As well as one if not the most "likes" on facebook I've ever seen. Sugoi!
You gotta!
Some step your walking regular and the next you fall crotch high in snow.
www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: