Sunday, November 06, 2011

Alvinisms 1313

"If you can't do what you want, do what you can. "

-Lois McMaster Bujold

Thought of the day: I'm grossly unprepared, possibly overpacked, and that feeling of "I know I'm forgetting something" yeah well I was right. I forgot my power converters so I ended up buying one at the airport. I've spent over 50 hours in airplanes and airports

You know what else, Ushuaia isn't cheap like Peru. Stuff here has to be imported by cargo ship so everything is expensive. So.....maybe everyone isn't getting something as spectacular as I'd like to give. Perhaps I'll just cut out alcohol from the trip (which is all I'll really be spending on the boat).....yeah right. I'm coming back hella fat. Tough Mudder is gonna be a tough one to get started on.

Food for thought:

Juicy pork and beef meatballs a la pizzaiola stuffed with smoked mozzarella in a hearty red sauce  

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz
 
TJ and Rose moved in together so before we started the night we kicked back a few at their spot.

Each of them got their own little patio. Pretty sweet if you ask me.
 Who knew this was in Old Town?
El Camino is prolly one of my favorite places to go out to.
This has been here for a long time. They eventually covered up the Wildboyz one.
Happy birthday Verna! 143!
Jon Jon!
I chose to throw these pictures in. Jenny and I have been trying to get chamangos for the longest time. So we finally just got up on what I think was a Monday or Wednesday just for some dessert.
El Diablito: Lemon ice cream, chamoy, tamarindo stuff and was hella delicious!
And the infamous chamango. I must say it was quite refreshing but Jenny and I loved the Diablito better. Just sayin.
www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: