Sunday, October 30, 2011

Alvinisms 1310

"We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh."

-Agnes Repplier (1855 - 1950)

Thought of the day: Less than a week till I leave so Imma cram as many Alvinisms as I in because I won't be posting for the next 2-3 weeks. But promise to have tons when I get back!

 Food for thought:

Fluffy buttermilk biscuit and applewood smoked bacon sandwich drenched in hearty sausage gravy.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Happy birthday Reinah, you're so grown up now and I couldn't be prouder of you.

Sammy looks like she got a busted bottom lip.

No one's looking except my creepy brother.



There we go. Cheese!

Spaghetti and mizithra cheese and browned butter tossed with garlic, bacon, and sauteed mushrooms. Holy moly I found my fav dish at Old Spaghetti Factory now!


www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

1 comment: