Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Alvinisms 1296

"The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure."

-Sven Goran Eriksson

Thought of the day: Ever since I've cut out "did you knows" from Alvinisms, posting has been a breeze but every now and then I stumble upon strange things worth knowing (or not). I guess I'll just drop them here in my "thought of the day." Did you know Play Dog was accidentally discovered in an attempt to make a wallpaper cleaner.

Food for thought: Focus on the burger below.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


BABs (Baos Awesome Burgers) was formerly known as The B Spot until Michael Symon's lawyers made them change their name because he has restaurants by the same name.

Its hard to eat here when Crab Hut is just 3 stores down. It was still tempting afterwards.

Simple decor, friendly staff, and a sandwich you need to mentally prepare for.

Meet..."The Beast"

Sounds easy right?

The Beast is bigger than my wallet standing. Plus, I added an egg and it's pretty big width and length wise.

Come on now, you know there's no way I'd lose to a sandwich.

Who's this cute litte monster?

Bahahaha. Love the face Brooke.

She must be intrigued by my handsomeness.

After we all ate beastly sandwiches (trust, they're all pretty big) we needed something sweet.

Look at that line. Daaaang!

How do you know which boba to pick?

Ice cream shake flavor milk tea. Taste and texture of ice cream duh. Shoulda tried something else.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: