Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Alvinisms 1295

"Doubt can only be removed by action"

-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Thought of the day: I knew that once I bought a skateboard to collect and not to skate it would end up being a habit that would be hard to kick; therefore, I tried my best not to buy any boards I wouldn't skate. Trust me, I passed up many friggin awesome boards along the way. Damn. Now I'm deep in my collection and wish I committed earlier cuz there were some damn fine jewels when I first started working at Willys Workshop. This Homer board is just another to add to the collection. Maybe I'll take photos of some that I have stowed away.

Food for thought:

Succulent rack of lamb with feta, rosemary, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, garlic, and parsley.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz






www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/n

No comments: