Friday, July 29, 2011

Alvinisms 1278

"Every man is the architect of his own fortune."

-Sallust (86 BC - 34 BC)

Thought of the day: After 2 failed tries to go to Art In The Streets, I'm going to LA regardless if anyone is going with me. One thing I've learned is that you don't have to wait for no one to do something you wanna do. Ciao!

Food for thought:

Jumbo lump crab, ginger and crispy wonton napoleon.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I like how foot massage places are really full body.

Rub a dub time.

After Jenny and I got massages we met up at O'Briens for Allan's bday.

Asians taking over the place.

But you can't be that close to Crab Hut and not get your grub on, so Rosie came through.

And so did Mister Rager aka Leo.

I spy the Chinese in a tree?

About to "Make It Clap" at El Camino.

I always do like this place because it's diverse and you can dance if you want to.

And we usually all do like to dance. Especially when there's a pinata w/ Mexican candy.


Nutwood roommates reunited.

You can't end a night in San Diego w/out Mexican food.

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com
www.gppr.info/

No comments: